For Sale - 17" D3 Wheels - for off road use or refurb

Want to sell something. stick it in here
spiderbaby
Forum Contributor
Car Details: D3 SE TDV6 05MY

For Sale - 17" D3 Wheels - for off road use or refurb

Post by spiderbaby » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:56 am

Digging through my man cave I've decided I've tripped over these once too often so I'm putting up for sale my old wheels I used for off roading.

The four rims show signs of being used off road - for on road they'd like a refurbishment - at the least I'd consider taking the tyres off and cleaning the rims.

Three of the rims have BFG AT tyres on with approx 5.5 / 6 mm of tread left but do show signs of use.

The fourth rim also has a BFG AT with about 9 mm of tread but this has a gouge in the side wall. This was only used as my 'spare' spare (I take two with me) when off road and was to make sure I could get back to tarmac before calling for the Big Yellow Taxi...... This is NOT safe for any other use.

I also have a fifth rim I picked up off a club member for an idea that seemed good in a drunken haze but never came about :lol: I'm including this but it has been WELL used.

I'm looking for £130 - buyer collects (from Liverpool) or arranges courier / club network.

And please remember - these have been used a lot off road..............

I've created a folder in my gallery with larger pictures but here's a starter for 10......... SB :thumbright:
IMG_6043_SML.jpg
IMG_6039_SML.jpg
IMG_6035_SML.jpg
IMG_6029._SMLjpg.jpg

Drink, arse, girls, feck!