Going to try to sort something for August if you're interested, Del? Thinking Northamptonshire or Peak District at the moment, but have a bit more research to do.
For everything Discovery 3 and 4 related
- Elected Club Member
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:52 am
- Car Details: MY11 Discovery 4 XS
- Member Since: 04 Feb 2016
- Forum Contributor
- Posts: 11065
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:58 pm
- Car Details: The old muddy banger
- Location: Can't make my mind up!! :-)
Thanks for the offer but the D4 is purely road use, the only exception being the gravel roads in Scandinavia when off the beaten track. This time I hope to finish the trip in the same Disco I started in, i no longer have a spare.
If only I could think of something useful to type here!!